Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

John2_el_Mejor You Have Been So Naughty!


John2_el_mejor

What do I hate about John2_el_mejor? Nothing, absolutely nothing. What do I love about John2_el_mejor? Everything, absolutely everything.

Why is he on the naughty list? Because he is a hot babe. I mean come on, he's Columbian, which means he has to be at least cute, if not gorgeous. The accent along would blow me away. I'm from the United States, so foreign boys are a treat for us.

A sweetheart no doubt. John is genuinely nice to everyone he encounters and that's something people come to admire about someone. Not having spoke to John2_el_mejor very much there isn't a whole lot I've come to learn about him. Other than my sneaking suspicion that he is model status in real life. I bet you're all thinking the same.


Best Wishes, EE.

No comments:

Post a Comment